Water Stains Upholstery Cleaning
Water Stains Cleaning
The solution to removing water stains from cloth or fabric car seats is to focus on more than just the stains. The idea that water can stain a carpet may seem impossible. How can clear water create discoloration and damage? In fact, the mineral content in water makes it easy for stains to appear on your carpeting, even in Auckland where the water is soft. Still, treating water stains on carpet does not require the use of chemicals.
Here is why you might find stains—and how they can be removed using specially treated water. With the aim of really disinfecting them, you’ll have to tackle the whole seat altogether. Fortunately, the process is an easy one.
Dry Foam Cleaner
Vacuum with attachments
- Begin by vacuuming the seats using a vacuum with attachments. This will remove both loose dirt and debris. (If loose dirt is left on the seats, it will turn to mud when moistened and cause additional stains.)
- Spray the dry foam cleaner on the seats. Cover the entire seat, not just the areas with water stains.
- Brush the foam over the sprayed areas, working it gently into the fabric. Avoid scrubbing too hard with the brush as it can damage the surfaces of some cloth upholsterers.
- Wipe away the foam with a clean, dry towel.
- Firstly, before you begin, spot test the dry foam in a hidden area. Thus ensuring that there are no unwanted effects to either the color or texture of the fabric.
- Dry foam cleaner is a professional quality product. This will leave both a fresh scent and a superb clean behind.
- If the cloth surface is “stiff” after it dries; lastly, vacuum over the surfaces to restore the original texture.
In any event, simply call Upholstery Cleaning Auckland on 09-489 5599. You may check our common customer upholstery cleaning Auckland FAQs.
Your local upholstery provider proudly servicing Auckland since 1987
North Auckland, East Auckland, South Auckland, West Auckland and everywhere in between.